Finland is a European Union and comes in Schengen Countries. The Country is ranked World’s happiest country for the sixth time in a row. Recently Finnish Immigration Service has updated a List of Companies that are available for Finland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. They are called the “Certified Employers”. A certified employer in Finland is an employer that has been approved by the Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) to employ foreign workers.
European citizens do not need a sponsorship to come to Finland for work. However, citizens of non-EU countries need to apply for a Job role that also offers work Visa Sponsorship. The certified employers are registered with the Finnish Immigration Service, they have employer certification if they hire a large number of employees from outside Finland. More information on Finland Certified Employers is given below.
Details About Finland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Finland Certified Employers)
The list of Finland-certified employers is updated weekly. When employer certification is granted to a company, the name of that company will be added to the list of certified employers.
Finland-Certified Companies that Offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Here is a list of Certified Employers in Finland for which foreign applicants can apply for Jobs.
Currently, there are 42 Certified employers in Finland in 2023:
- The List of certified employers is available at: https://migri.fi/en/certified-employers
- Visit the above link, check the names of the employers, copy the company name, and visit their website.
- You may see Jobs on their website, and apply.
- The List of certified employers is updated every week.
Finland Job Websites
- Work in Finland: https://www.workinfinland.com/en/open-jobs
- Jobs in Finland: https://jobsinfinland.fi/
- Jobs Finland: https://jobsfinland.fi/
- Euro Jobs: https://eurojobs.com/
- Europa: https://europa.eu/europass/en/find-jobs
- Relocateme: https://relocate.me/country/finland
- EURES: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/jv-se/home?lang=en
- (Select Country: Finland)
Skills that are in Demand in Finland
Here are some of the skills that are in demand in Finland:
- Information and communication technology (ICT)
- English Speaking Jobs
- Business and management
- Sales and marketing
How to Work in Finland as a Foreigner?
If you are a foreign worker who is looking for a job in Finland, you can contact a certified employer directly. You can also find job openings with certified employers on their job search websites. Also read Finland D Work Visa Process 2023 (Fastest Visa in 10 Days)